Monday, May 16, 2005

Beef Tips

by Denise

I have a disclaimer at the start: my 3 year old only wants bean burritos and my 7 year old will eat most anything. So with that said...

I love the crock pot!
Beef Tips
2 lbs. beef tips (or roast that United cuts up for free)
1 can of Campbell's French Onion soup
1 can of Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup

I cut the tips smaller so there is less cutting at the table for the kids. Just put all in the crock pot and cook on LOW all day. Serve over rice or noodles.
Denise

5/16/2005 2:07 PM

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am SO not picturing Abbie as bean burrito queen. And this recipe looks way easier than the recipe I got from my late mother-in-law. She was an unbelievable cook, but also an unbelievable Type A! Her beef tips recipe had ingredients that I had to find out the definition for -- soup and soup mixes -- right up my alley!