Thursday, November 05, 2009

Rotisserie Chicken, a dozen ways

So, today I have a leftover Rotisserie chicken. Yes, a whole one. Sam's sells them for $5, so I always buy 2. I usually use the 2nd one for chicken salad for sandwiches, but wasn't in a chicken salad mood (AND had nothing planned for dinner tonight so I needed it anyway). I posed the question on facebook: What should I do for dinner with leftover rotisserie chicken. Holy cow. Got quite a response. I will link to a recipe if I have one!

  • Chicken Spaghetti
  • Tortilla Soup
  • Quesadillas
  • Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas (okay, who am I? Betty Crocker? What the heck?)
  • Chicken Pot Pie
  • Chicken salad
  • Fettucini Alfredo
  • Chicks-in-a-blanket (I made that name up -- chicken w/ grated cheese wrapped in crescent rolls cooked according to directions)
  • Etouffe' (again... Betty Crocker? What?)
  • Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup
  • Chicken Tacos
  • Chicken and Dumplings
  • Fajitas
  • Paninis
So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!

No comments: